The student news site of Watkins Mill High School

Your weekly horoscopes March 20 – March 26

Ashleigh Kozo

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): It’s a new week, allow yourself to feel free from all the recent stress in life. You know that it’s up to you to be happy. If you think happy thoughts, you’ll feel happy.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Catch up on any missing work you have in your classes and stop being lazy! You need to get  moving in order to get everything done! Focus on daily goals and do whatever you can do to get them done, it’ll be worth it in the end.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): It’s your week to finally move on and be independent, just don’t forget those who were there for you through the tough times. You don’t need to be there for them everyday but if they need someone be there for them.  

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Maybe one week will be good for you, it just seems that you’ve got bad vibes and karma coming your way. If you created bad paths with someone you were once close with you better watch out because the karma is worse than not talking to them.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Get ready for possibly the biggest surprise of your life! The beginning of your week may be slow and boring but coming up to the weekend may have the best thing that could happen to you at the moment! Just a tip, don’t expect anything because it might not be as special if you’re expecting it.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): This week is for you to get all your schoolwork done and maybe start cutting down on your very busy work and social life. You seem unhappy and annoyed to friends that care about you. Remember that happiness begins with you.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Life may feel like it’s going by like a breeze right now! Just be careful not to get too caught up in the moment and idea of growing up. You have to live in the present not the future, so just relax and let what happens, happen.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): This week feels like it’s never going to end, but don’t let that stop you from getting all your work done and being active! It’s important to get outside and get moving to stay healthy and feel good. Take a nice, deep breath and go on a much needed walk.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Look towards the brighter side of life right now. Don’t let a negative vibe tear down your happiness. You are aware of how you feel, if it feels odd, take a different path.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort box to learn something new. There are so many great things to learn and your only weakness is holding yourself back from imagination.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Go and explore somewhere you may have never thought you would end up liking. Taking risks each day, no matter how big or small, will have positive outcomes to your health and life! Go do something new!

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): You already deserve a break! You’re a hard worker and you can get your work done in a timely manner. Listen to your heart and do something this week that inspires new ideas and a creative imagination.

Angelina Walton
Madame Ash, The Current’s resident psychic, tells your future for the week

print