How will your semester end based on your Horoscope?

Lenard Clarke

What’s your horoscope this week? Check your sign and find out!

Bianca Johnson, Associate Editor

Aquarius

January 20 – February 18

You will end the quarter out strong. The sun will enter your sign, causing you to have a major success for all the hard work you’ve put into this semester. This month, you have hustled a lot and it’s time to recap the benefits. Predicted GPA: 3.85

Pisces

February 19 – March 20

You’ve been feeling very overworked lately and your pent up energy is causing you not to focus. Procrastination has led you to not put out your best work. Take a walk, do some breathing exercises, and don’t stretch yourself out too thin. Predicted GPA: 2.95

Aries

March 21 – April 19

You will be extremely successful this quarter. The solar eclipse on January 5th has made you adopt a new outlook on life. You are feeling very creative and your work has impressed many of your teachers. Predicted GPA: 4.0

Taurus

April 20 – May 20

You’ve been occupied with the relationships in your life rather than focusing on your school work. Yet, you seem to have everything under control. This month has been great for you and your report card will be just as great. Predicted GPA: 3.5

Gemini

May 21 – June 20

Venus joins Jupiter this month causing you to excel in all aspects of your life. You struggled a lot in 2018 and now 2019 is going to be your year! The best way to start it off is with a great report card. Predicted GPA: 3.75

Cancer

June 21 – July 22

January has been a confusing month so far. A new moon and solar eclipse in Capricorn marks the beginning of a new 18-month phase of transformation. This quarter may not have been your best, but next semester you plan to work the hardest you’ve ever worked before. Predicted GPA: 2.75

Leo

July 23 – August 22

You’ve been letting your ego get in the way of your school work. Procrastination is not something to flaunt and it’s taken a toll on your friendships because they feel they’re being used. Even though you get it done, you aren’t doing it the right way. Predicted GPA: 3.5

Virgo

August 23 – September 22

You’ve been letting your emotions get the best of you and not completing your work. You start new projects and then never finish them. You’ve been on your phone too much worrying about what others think instead of getting your work done. Predicted GPA: 1.85

Libra

September 23 – October 22

There’s been a lot going on in your life recently. You’re more focused on your home life than school which is understandable. It’s taken a toll on you mentally and you feel exhausted. Predicted GPA: 2.65

Scorpio

October 23 – November 21

The Leo full moon and the lunar eclipse on the 20th suggest that you are ending a chapter of your life. You’ve been messing around a lot more than you should and need to focus more in school instead of talking to your friends. Predicted GPA: 3.25

Sagittarius

November 22 – December 21

You will get the same GPA you always get. Predicted GPA: 3.75

Capricorn

December 22 – January 19

This quarter has been very uneventful for you and you’ve had time to study. You’ve gathered a lot of useful information and plan to push yourself even further next quarter. Predicted GPA: 3.85