Senior reflection: Cameron Moore

Cameron Moore, Associate Editor

When people say time flies, it’s no joke. The past four years have felt long in the process but looking back, it all went by so quick. I have grown so much as a person and student.

Also looking back, I have changed so much physically. I cringe looking at pictures from my freshman, sophomore and junior years.

Most people think of Watkins Mill as a bad school, but I am lucky to have gone here compared to any other school. The friends I have made, the teachers I have met and now have a close bond with, the spirit events that have been held all happened at this school.

I was anxious for senior year to be over with, and I didn’t think I was going to cry at graduation, but once I was about to cross that stage, I was wrong. Seeing the friends in my class and teachers that supported me through my journey was so overwhelming that I actually did end up crying. Knowing that people are all going their own way and starting a new chapter of their life is a lot to take in, and it doesn’t actually hit you until after you get that diploma.

But now that high school is over, I can say I am happy with the four years I have spent at Watkins Mill and I am happy with my choice to spend the next four years at Towson University.

Rising seniors, here is some advice; enjoy all the memories that is to come, get along with your class, don’t let senioritis have your grades slip, get college apps done in advance, and avoid any drama at all cost because who has time for that when you can be having fun instead?