Sports Wrap Up: December 11-17

#24 Mason McCarley goes up for a jump shot against the Gaithersburg Trojans.

Varsity Swim and Dive

The boys started their season with a win of 88-78, against Paint Branch High School Panthers. An amazing time was made by the boys’ 200-yard Medley Relay. The Lady ‘Rines had a tough loss of 106-51 against the Paint Branch Panthers. The meet ended with an overall loss of 184-139.

Make sure to cheer on and wish the Swim and Dive team as they have their first tri-meet this Saturday, December, 18 against Seneca Valley Screamin’ Eagles and Northwood Gladiators.

Varsity Girls Basketball

The Lady ‘Rines played against the Gaithersburg Trojans on Friday, December 10, but lost 23-14.

The Lady ‘Rines game against Magruder High School Colonels has been postponed, a date and time will be announced later on.

Make sure to come and support the Lady ‘Rines as they go against Richard Montgomery High School Rockets today at 6pm.

JV Boys Basketball

The JV boys played against the Gaithersburg Trojans on Friday, December 10, but lost 76-41. JV also played against the Magruder Colonels on Tuesday, December 14, ending in a 73-24 loss.

Make sure to come and support JV as they go against Richard Montgomery High School Rockets today at 5:30.

Varsity Boys Basketball

The varsity boys played against the Trojans on Friday, December 10, but unfortunately lost 69-31. The ‘Rines also fought hard against the Colonels on Tuesday, December 14. The game ended in a 73-57 loss, dropping varsity’s record to 0-3 (wins-losses).

Make sure to come and support varsity as they go against Richard Montgomery High School Rockets today at 7:15.

Varsity Wrestling

The wrestling match against the Blake High School Bengals has been postponed. A new date will be announced soon.