Orange Nation to host third annual Mill Madness Thursday night

Back to Article
Back to Article

Mill Madness Pep Rally and Dance Party will take place Thursday night

Jade Pinkowitz

Jade Pinkowitz

Jade Pinkowitz

Arthur Siqueira, Sports Editor

Mill Madness is about to take off, so come out to the main gym Thursday, November 29 at 6:30pm to enjoy the pep rally put on by Orange Nation.

Mill Madness is a school event with a live DJ and dance. Students will also be able to participate in giveaways and eat food provided by Wingstop. Giveaways for the pep rally include spirit wear such as Watkins Mill hoodies, t-shirts and much more.

“We put a lot of effort into events like these,” Orange Nation president Lauren Flandrau said. “I think it’s such a fun event for kids to come out and participate in.”

At only a dollar per ticket, Mill Madness offers students a cheap and safe option to celebrate the school and all the hard work put on by sports teams. “This event is especially cool because it’s after school and Wingstop is catering,” Flandrau added.

“I think it’d be really fun to go to these things,” freshman Shelby Aguilar said. “It’d be my first time going to one of these events as a high schooler, so it’s pretty cool.” Mill Madness is a favorite school event for students. It offers an opportunity to explore how spirited the Mill is.

All the events taking place at Mill Madness are school sponsored. With food from Wingstop and a DJ, there is no excuse to not go! Mill events are fun for all students. Be sure to wear your class colors to show off your Wolverine pride!

About the Contributors
Arthur Siqueira, Graphics Designer

Arthur Siqueira is a junior at Watkins Mill and is a Graphics Designer and Sports Editor for The Current. He enjoys vigorously staring at his extensive...

Jade Pinkowitz, Photography Director

Jade Pinkowitz is a Junior this year at Watkins Mill and is the Photography Director as well as an Opinion Editor for The Current. Jade has played volleyball...

1 Comment

One Response to “Orange Nation to host third annual Mill Madness Thursday night”

1. Maria Hainer on November 29th, 2018 4:38 pm

What time does mill Madness end?