Senior Vijay Vanathayan asks president of everything at Watkins Mill Sarah Elbeshbishi to prom with only 8 days left

Vijay Vanathayan

Hey Saraaaah. How ya doin?

I heard you weren’t going to go to prom, and I couldn’t let that happen.  It’s your senior year and if anyone deserves to go and have a great time, it’s you!  I know it’s super late to ask, but I figured why not? I’m sure we’ll have fun, and I already have a plan for the night so you won’t have to worry about that (you have to keep reading to find out what it is though).  So, if you’re thinking of saying yes, continue reading.

I’m sorry for asking so late.  I know finding a dress and deciding how you’re going to do your hair and all that isn’t easy.  But, I didn’t really think I was going to ask anyone. I have my stuff ordered already. It’s going to look something like this, but with a bowtie:

I feel like pretty much anything would go with it and if you want I’ll get a bowtie to match the color of the dress you get.  

You’re always putting everything together, but this time I’ll tell you the plan.  We’ll go with Selom and Naina, Suriya and Karyn, Megan and Sal, and Tyler and Harris.  We’ll take pictures at Brookside Gardens and then possibly go to and leave for prom in a limo (as for eating, that’s the one part I’m not sure about, sorry :/).

So, what do ya say, Sarah?

Will you go to prom with me?

PS: (As friends)

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Senior Vijay Vanathayan asks president of everything at Watkins Mill Sarah Elbeshbishi to prom with only 8 days left”

1. Miriam on May 10th, 2018 1:02 pm

Awww this is so sweet!!

[Reply]

2. Wendy Farmer on May 11th, 2018 11:36 am

This is the best!!!

[Reply]

• Senior Vijay Vanathayan asks president of everything at Watkins Mill Sarah Elbeshbishi to prom with only 8 days left

School

Johnson leaves Watkins Mill for new role, promises to stay involved

School

Straight A students rewarded with field trip to National Zoo

School

MyMCPS replaces Edline, Google Classroom as online grading tool

School

Class of 2018 finishes high school with touching graduation ceremony

School

Assistant principal brings order to Clemente Middle School next year

School

WMHS Rocks the Block Saturday in second annual celebration

School

Photo gallery: Seniors celebrate final day with prank, barbecue

School

Photo gallery: Gatsby prom provides great memories

School

Johnson recognized with BOE Distinguished Service Award

• School

‘Be Free of It’ assembly outlines dangers of opiod crisis

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

The student news site of Watkins Mill High School