‘The Flash’ season one recap

https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FM%2FMV5BZTQzNmEwZTMtZGNkNC00YjQ5LThhYzMtZTBhNzUzODI5ZjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5NzU3OTM%40._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZTQzNmEwZTMtZGNkNC00YjQ5LThhYzMtZTBhNzUzODI5ZjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5NzU3OTM@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZTQzNmEwZTMt[email protected]._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg

Lucas Richards

Who is the flash?

Barry Allen, The FASTEST man alive! With the help of his friends and family at S.T.A.R. Labs, Barry fights evil meta-humans in order to keep Central City safe.

At age 11, Barry witnessed his mom getting stabbed in the chest by a man in a yellow suit. His father was accused of the murder and has been held in Iron Heights Prison ever since. Joe West, father of Iris West (Barry’s best friend), adopted him.                                                                                 

Barry works at the C.C.P.D as a forensic scientist. One day after work, Barry and Iris went to S.T.A.R Labs to watch the particle accelerator go off. In the process Iris’ got her bag stolen and Barry chased after him, then detective Eddie Thawne caught the thief, causing Barry to go back to C.C.P.D.

When Barry got back he witnessed the particle accelerator explode. While pulling down a metal rod from his sunroof, he got struck by lightning and getting the particle accelerator proteins in is body, sending Barry into a nine month coma.

Barry woke up in S.T.A.R Labs, meeting new people: Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow and Harrison Wells (Eobard Thawne but nobody knew him as that name because he’s from the future). Barry woke up and was confused on why he was at S.T.A.R Labs, while meeting his idol Harrison Wells.

Later, Barry realized things around him moved slowly and that his hand was shaking rapidly. Next thing Barry knew he was running at 300+ mph, but he couldn’t control it. With the help of S.T.A.R Labs they helped Barry understand his abilities.

Barry wasn’t the only “Metahuman” affected by the particle accelerator. The team at S.T.A.R Labs looks to find other metahumans like Barry to defeat them and lock them up in the cortex (a containment Cisco created).

Together Joe and Barry look to find answers with his mother’s death. As the days went on, the team defeated some crazy metahumans that have the ability to control the weather, turn into gas, turn into a burning man, or have super strength.