Senior Reflection: Amber Brothers

Amber Brothers

So it is that time of the year, the time when the seniors start leaving. Guess what the scariest and most exciting part of this whole thing is? This year I’m one of them this year.

All I can say high school for me has been an emotional roller coaster but I’m just pushing myself all the way through this last week.

I have so many memories, good and bad, that I’ve experienced throughout my four years of being at Watkins Mill.

Good memories consist of the friends I have had throughout these past four years. Making good memories. It takes effort and hard work, but if you commit to doing fun things like sports, and clubs then trust me school will be really fun.

If you are lazy all throughout the year and all you think is “I want to go home,” then trust me school will be really boring.

I’ve been through that before: my ninth, tenth, and eleventh grade years.

Join sports or clubs and be active, because being a senior and only having a couple weeks left of being a kid, I definitely regret not doing enough.

Bad memories consist of the workload that you get at times. One day you could have no homework, but other days you will have a lot of homework.

That’s crazy right? But that’s how high school is, especially your senior year.

Also, experiencing stuff like senioritis is a bad thing because then you don’t focus on your work and it brings down your GPA and you will regret that as well.

Wow! I can’t believe how fast this senior year went, well actually all of high school went fast, a blink of an eye.

Well, incoming seniors, I hope you have a good experience in your senior year. Whatever you did not do since you’ve been in high school, do it NOW!

I leave this place permanently in only a couple weeks, and to be honest I will miss it, because I will miss being a kid and getting help. Now I’m off to college. No help and no support.

Take this advantage that you have now and don’t wait until the last minute.

I wish all of you good luck and a happy life.

Forever a Wolverine!